In this episode, Nathan and Jen talk about half a life, an unexpected fist fight, and composing for horses. We also bring you podsafe music that fits the theme of “On the Road” or the theme of “At Home”.
You can read Jen’s review of this book. She wrote the review for Book Sandwich.
Check out Halfway Around the World on Stitcher.
Music in this episode by
* Matthew Ebel, with a song called “Drive Away” (Nathan’s selection)
* Marcia Ball, with a song called “Down the Road” (Nathan’s selection)
* Highway to the Sun, by the Milwaukees (Nathan’s selection)
* Three Day Weekend, with a song called “Weekend Nights” (Jen’s selection)
* Matt Andersen, with a song called “Feel Like Goin’ Home” (Jen’s selection)
* Two Choices, with a song called “My Side of the Street” (Jen’s selection)
In Music News
* A Brawl at Orchestra Hall!
This news came from the Chicago Sun-Times.
* Nathan talks about seeing Danika Holmes live.
* Bruce Springsteen gives keynote speech at SXSW.
This news came from NPR Music.
* New Bob Marley documentary will be released in April.
This news came from Dangerous Minds.
* Composer matches music to horse hooves.
The theme music for this podcast is a sample taken from “Someone You Don’t Know” by Duwende.