Join Nathan and Jen on their “virtual road trip” around the United States. This time, they bring you podsafe music from bands and artists who are from Louisiana.
Read Nathan’s review of Tin Roof Blowdown that he wrote for Book Sandwich.
Check out Halfway Around the World on Stitcher.
Music in this episode:
* Olga, with a song called “Whatever You Want” (Nathan’s selection)
* The Critics, with a song called “The Faerie Queen” (Nathan’s selection)
* The Front Street Project, with a song called “Love is Blind” (Nathan’s selection)
* Kelcy Mae, with a song called “Mr. Leopold” (Jen’s selection)
* Undun, with a song called “Bring Down” (Jen’s selection)
* The Widowers, with a song called “Quite the Suitor (Doon Tascam Mix)” (Jen’s selection)
* Jen selected S&M performed live by Metallica and the San Francisco Symphony.
* Nathan selected Jambalaya, by John Boutté.
You can listen to “Jambalya” on our Spotify playlist. HATW Recommendations. The music of Metallica is not on Spotify.
Jen found her song selections for this episode by listening to indie bands from Louisiana through Louisiana Indie Radio. Check it out!
The theme music for this podcast is a sample taken from “Someone You Don’t Know” by Duwende.