The “virtual road trip” that Nathan and Jen have been taking across the United States this season is almost at an end. Before we head for home, we decided to bring you some awesome podsafe music from bands and artists who come from Colorado.
Halfway Around the World is sponsored by Audible. The sample that you hear in this episode is from Moon Over Manafest by Clare Vanderpool. It is narrated by Jenna Lamia, Cassandra Campbell, and Kirby Heyborne.
Check out Halfway Around the World on Stitcher.
Music in this episode:
* Pete Wernick and Flexigrass, with a song called “Blue Train” (Nathan’s selection)
* Will I Dream, with a song called “The Ghosts of the Meeker Hotel” (Nathan’s selection)
The Meeker Hotel is a real hotel that you can go visit and stay the night in.
* Lisa Bell, with a song called “Dancing on the Moon” (Nathan’s selection)
* The Hollyfelds, with a song called “Either Way” (Jen’s selection)
* Force Publique, with a song called “Still Falls Apart” (Jen’s selection)
* Dan Beaham and the Invisible Three, with a song called “Half as Cool as Han Solo” (Jen’s selection)
* The Very Best of Ray Charles by Ray Charles.
Here is the video of The Cosby Show that includes a lip-sync for “(Night Time) Is the Right Time:
Correction: In this episode, Jen says that Raven Symone was the actress who played Rudi. That is incorrect. Raven Symore played the role of Olivia. Rudi was played by Keshia Knight Pulliam, and that is who you see in the video.
* Nashville Sessions by Leftover Salmon
You can listen to these recommendations on our Spotify playlist. HATW Recommendations.
The theme music for this podcast is a sample taken from “Someone You Don’t Know” by Duwende.