Nathan and Jen have come to the end of our “virtual road trip” across the United States. We hope you enjoyed the rid! In this episode, we bring you bands and artists from Florida. Stay tuned for Season Five (coming in January of 2013).
Check out Halfway Around the World on Stitcher.
The information about each state that Nathan was sharing came from an article called How All 50 States Got Their Names from Mental Floss.
Music in this episode by:
* Tall Timber, with a song called “Houston” (Jen’s selection)
* J. J. Crowne, with a song called “Only Time” (Jen’s selection)
* The Icarus Project, with a song called “Favorite Girl” (Jen’s selection)
* Barry Myers, with a song called “South Side of the Moon” (Nathan’s selection)
* Marqui Adora, with a song called “Die in a Disco” (Nathan’s selection)
* Charlie Morris Band, with a song called “Stagger Home to My Baby” (Nathan’s selection)
Nathan selected The Best of the Manhattan Transfer by The Manhattan Transfer.
Jen selected Megalithic Symphony by AWOLNATION.
You can listen to these recommendations on our Spotify playlist. HATW Recommendations.
The theme music for this podcast is a sample taken from “Someone You Don’t Know” by Duwende.